Château Belair 01

Château Belair 01
SCEN Jean Dubois-Challon

Type: Tinto
Country: France
Region: Bordeaux Saint-Émilion
City: 33680 Saint-Emilion
(+33) 0557247094
Year established: 0
Production (bottles): 40.000
Vineyard area: 12,5
Brands: Château Belair
Price: 50 €

This wine carries the mark of one of the finest oenologists in Bordeaux, Pascal Belbeck.
It responds completely to the identity of the merlot, whose vines, planted in 1956, constitute 80% of the wine, giving it a velvety look. The remaining 20% is filled in by cabernet franc. Elegance and harmony stand out. It has a soft, silky entry that then builds, demonstrating a great amount of evolution on the palate, gaining in expression and expressiveness, bringing forth substance, to end with subtle vigor, in accordance with its character.

Aged for 18 months in barrels, 60% new oak. Bottled in September of 2003.